Adult Safe House Administrator
Reaching Above Hopelessness and Brokenness, Inc.
Position: Adult Safe House Administrator
Mission of Organization: RAHAB Ministries strives to share the hope of Jesus Christ with broken and undervalued women, including survivors of human trafficking.
Main Objective: Aid the Director of the Adult Safe House with essential administrative tasks in order to help empower women at the adult safe house to reach their full potential through logistical support as residents progress through their healing journey.
Areas of Responsibility:
Daily Operations: Complete day-to-day operations with excellence
- Manage Adult Safe House budget
- Keep ‘Budget Expense Sheet’ up to date
- Oversee monthly VOCA forms
- Oversee all vehicle mileage on VOCA forms
- Maintain volunteer sign-in and volunteer logs in accordance to VOCA
- Assist ASH Director with managing reports
- Assist Case Managers with creating or updating forms
- Attend weekly ASH meetings and report staffing notes to proper authorities
- Attend monthly all-staff meetings
Environmental: Foster an environment centered on truth and love
- Provide residents with positive and supportive interaction
- Be physically, emotionally and mentally present with residents during work hours
- Follow all safety protocols and procedures in order to maintain safety and security
- Provide trauma informed care
- Promote biblical conflict resolution among staff and residents
Coordination: Ensure cohesive care
- Directly report to Safe House Coordinator
- Work as a collaborative team member with the fellow staff
Skills and Qualifications necessary:
- Administratively gifted
- Aptitude in problem solving
- Astute communication skills
- Trainable and teachable
RAHAB Ministries does not delay or deny employment based on race, age, sex, national origin, or physical or mental disabilities unrelated to an applicant’s ability to effectively perform job duties.