Director of Facility Maintenance and Security
Job Title: Director of Facility Maintenance and Security
Reports To: Chief Operating Officer
Status: Full Time
Reaching Above Hopelessness and Brokenness, Inc.
RAHAB Ministries strives to share the hope of Jesus Christ with broken and undervalued women, including survivors of human trafficking.
What You Will Do/Need (Job Summary)
- Maintain safe locations and transportation for our staff, volunteers and those we serve.
Responsibilities (Essential Duties and Responsibilities)
- Work with leadership team and relevant authorities to ensure compliance with all code, regulations and licensure requirements pertaining to physical locations, transportation and cyber security.
- Track and facilitate proper inspections of vehicles and physical locations.
- Collaborate with program directors, administrative staff and insurance broker to ensure appropriate insurance coverage.
- Lead emergency preparedness and response planning.
- Maintain positive liaison relationships with first responders in jurisdictions where RAHAB services are located to ensure adherence to all appropriate protocols and to ensure police, fire and emergency medical services are equipped to provide best response if needed.
- Facilitate any permitting applications, processes and inspections needed for maintenance of licensure, property improvements, renovations or new construction.
- Manage and form relationships with utility service providers and contractors, such as security monitoring, IT services, snow removal, electrician, internet service provider, etc.
- Participate in planning of physical spaces for new RAHAB locations as programming expands, ensuring critical safety and efficiency needs are considered as part of acquisition and construction/renovation of facilities.
- Complete or coordinate completion of repairs and improvements, working with finance, program directors and volunteer coordinator to ensure compliance with budget constraints and ensure optimal stewardship.
Minimum Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required)
- College degree and 5+ years professional experience in the area of public safety or 10+ years in public safety profession.
- Ability to work effectively with people from all walks of life, including donors, volunteers, vendors and those who have been trafficked or are vulnerable to trafficking.
- Knowledge of oversight bodies, such as zoning commission, health department, Ohio Department of Job and Family Services, Fire Inspector, etc.
- Construction and repair skills.
- Education and experience in the field of human trafficking.
- Proven ability to collaborate with a team and provide creative solutions to challenges.
- Deep and growing relationship with Christ.
What Will Make You Special (Preferred Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities)
- Law Enforcement or first-responder experience.
- Dynamic public speaking ability and desire to serve as a RAHAB ambassador and educator.
- Experience in cyber security or investigations.