February 23 @ 9:00 am - 3:00 pm$30
REGISTRATION IS CURRENTLY CLOSED. STAY TUNED FOR THE NEXT ESSENTIALS TRAINING COMING THIS MAY.
Essentials Training provides cutting-edge, industry-leading sex trafficking training drawn from RAHAB’s sixteen-year history. The presenters at RAHAB Essentials Training work every day with survivors of sex trafficking and those still stuck in the life. This training offers not only education on sex trafficking, but practical, trauma-applied tools for everyone in attendance to be equipped to make an immediate difference.
Location: Grance Church – Norton Campus (3970 S Cleveland Massillon Rd, Barberton, OH 44203)
PAST PRESENTERS INCLUDE:
- Suzanne Johnson, Executive Director, RAHAB Ministries, Former Special Agent, FBI
- Becky Moreland, Founder, RAHAB Ministries
- Alicia Ley, Safe House Coordinator, RAHAB Ministries
- Angel Dague, Survivor & Safe House Resident Supervisor, RAHAB Ministries
- Jaime Blair, Magistrate, Summit County Juvenile Court
- Victoria Gutbrod, MA, LPCC-S, Emerge Counseling Services
- Shane Bates, Detective/Task Force Agent, Ohio Attorney General Organized Crime Commission’s Human Trafficking Task Force