Minor Safe House Office Administrator
Position: Minor Safe House Office Manager
Mission of Organization: RAHAB Ministries strives to share the hope of Jesus Christ with broken and undervalued women and children, including survivors of human trafficking.
Main Objective: Assist house Administrator and Coordinator in maintaining adherence to ODJFS licensing requirements.
Areas of Responsibility:
Daily Operations: Complete day-to-day operations with excellence
- Stores and maintains all files and documents pertaining to the residents
- Distributes all paychecks and maintains all personnel files located at the safe house.
- Assists all agencies in providing necessary paperwork to the Court, Resident’s Social Worker and/or Licensed Counselor.
- Keeps and maintains all files in a confidential area of the Safe House office
- Adheres to and trains all staff on Hipaa Rules
- Maintains all paperwork pertaining to licensing and inspections of the Safe House
- Assists the Administrator and Safe House Coordinator with scheduling and renewing all inspections pertaining to the Safe House.
Environmental: Foster a Christ centered environment
- Provide residents with positive and supportive interaction
- Be physically, emotionally and mentally present with residents during work hours
- Follow all safety protocols and procedures in order to maintain safety and security
- Provide trauma informed care to ensure an emotionally safe environment
- Promote biblical conflict resolution among residents and staff
Coordination: Ensure cohesive care
- Directly report to Administrator and Safe House Coordinator
- Notify staff of licensure requirements and due dates in a timely manner
- Work as a team with the resident supervisor, case workers, and coordinator
Skills and Qualifications necessary:
- Must be 21 years of age or older
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Must have a valid Ohio Driver’s Licensure, automobile insurance and adhere to a Motor Vehicle Driving Record (before start date)
- Submit a FBI/BCI background check clear of Prohibited Convictions for Employment (OAC 5101:2-5-09) (before start date)
- Complete “Medical Statement for Child Care Staff in Youth Facilities” (before start date)
- 3 non-family references
- Mature relationship with Christ
- Ministry-minded and ability to engage non-Christians from difficult backgrounds
- Extreme organization skills
- Aptitude in problem solving
- Astute communication skills
- Trainable and teachable
- General knowledge of human trafficking field and effects of sexual exploitation
RAHAB Ministries does not delay or deny employment based on race, age, sex, national origin, or physical or mental disabilities unrelated to an applicant’s ability to effectively perform job duties.