1. Supervisors and teams available to process challenging situations through one-on-one/team meetings
2. Ongoing training
- Essentials and Specialized Trainings
- Quarterly Trauma Trainings from Emerge
- Bi-Annual Self-Care and Compassion Fatigue Training
- Opportunities to attend virtual and in-person trainings by community partners
- Program-specific requirements can be made by contacting VP of Programming
3. Staff are encouraged to use their spiritual retreat days and PTO throughout the year
4. Through a partnership with Emerge Ministries, FT and PT staff can receive up to 10 free counseling sessions
- Please fill out new client paperwork here and under payment write “requesting co-pay covered by RAHAB fund.”
5. EAP Service through ADP
- Employees can access this information by navigating to the ADP website: Myself>Benefits>EAP.
- LifeCare’s Employee Assistant Program (EAP) provides confidential, professional counseling and a suite of online services to help support a broad range of personal, family, and work related challenges. The program is available 24/7 to provide a supportive and caring environment to help with challenges such as anxiety, depression, life transitions, grief, stress, and more.
- EAP Sessions 24/7/365 access to telephonic support and assessments. 3 counseling sessions per household member per issues per year. Maximum of 9 sessions per year.