Vice President of Programming
Job Title: Vice President of Programming
Work Location: Main Office
Reports To: Chief Operating Officer
Status: Full Time
Reaching Above Hopelessness and Brokenness, Inc.
RAHAB Ministries strives to share the hope of Jesus Christ with broken and undervalued women, including survivors of human trafficking.
What You Will Do
The Vice President of Programming oversees all direct services delivered by RAHAB Ministries, ensuring compliance with regulations, oversight bodies and professional standards, continually raising the bar and strengthening RAHAB’s existing services, while growing and replicating programming to expand geographic impact.
- Oversee continued development and geographic expansion of RAHAB’s direct-service programming, leading team of program staff that includes Adult and Minor Safe Housing, Outreach, Mentoring and other Community-Based Programming.
- Spearhead setting of program strategy, in collaboration with Executive Leadership, to fulfill RAHAB’s mission and strategic objectives.
- Motivate, inspire and evaluate direct reports and their teams, promoting unity, servant leadership and strong relationships among RAHAB departments and stakeholders and empowering staff to continually deliver service with ever-increasing excellence.
- Hold program leadership accountable for fulfillment of all job responsibilities, ensuring stewardship and adherence to budget and compliance with all applicable laws, regulations, licensure and grant agreements.
- Lead evaluation of programming, strengthening and creating policies and protocols to ensure the highest level of service.
- Nurture and build relationships with community partners to prevent duplication of services, facilitate collaboration, reach previously underserved populations and identify gaps in service.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Social Work or related field.
- Inspiring leader with five years’ experience supervising service to trauma survivors.
- Experience directly serving or supervising programming to both children and adults.
- Demonstrated track record of raising direct-service programming to the next level of excellence.
- Proven history of uniting organizations and individuals from various entities and backgrounds to collaboratively address human trafficking.
- Experience working with law enforcement, education systems, children’s services, court personnel, and medical providers, with understanding of dynamics and applicable regulations relevant to partnering with each entity to serve human trafficking survivors.
- Highest personal integrity, compassion, heart for mentoring subordinates, unwavering commitment to speaking Truth and living Love, and heart dedicated to joining in God’s story of setting people free physically and spiritually.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Master’s Degree in Social Work
- Experience addressing human trafficking in multiple communities as a leader in a coalition, task force or as part of a non-profit service provider.
- Experience supervising staff providing direct service to human trafficking survivors.
- Experience within a national faith-based, non-profit organization.
- Prior engagement with RAHAB as a volunteer, staff member or as a highly integrated partner.
Physical Demands and Work Environment
- This is an office-based position that will require visits to locations where services are provided, ranging from street, strip clubs and jails to safe houses. The position requires the ability to adapt to these changing physical environments and to directly interact with survivors of trauma in situations where they may be/have been triggered.
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work
- Full time, salaried position
- This position is likely to include a growing need for travel domestically and potentially internationally.