Give now to offer hope & healing to hurting people in your community!
RAHAB began in 2002 with one woman and a few volunteers ministering to women on the streets — and over the years expanded to provide care for those directly impacted by sex trafficking. Our programs include support for women in our drop-in centers, mentoring for minors, restorative housing, and beyond.
Today, you can make a difference in the lives of hurting & vulnerable individuals – you can offer hope and the love of Jesus.
Your donation can make these impacts:
- $25 per month helps serve one survivor in our Outreach Program for a year
- $50 per month helps serve one youth survivor in Minor Programming for a year
- $100 per month allows RAHAB to celebrate joy with our survivors including birthdays, sobriety, new jobs, and so much more
- $500 per month helps serve 10 survivors for a year in our Adult Drop-In Centers
- $2,500 per month will serve a survivor in Restorative Housing for a year
Together, RAHAB served approximately 1,800 individual survivors in our programming in 2022. Your donation can help that number grow in 2023!
The board reserves the right to redirect designated funds received above the stated budget, or, in a situation where said funds are no longer applicable to the stated budget, to redirect if the need gets satisfied another way.
Multiply Hope Partner
When you partner with us through monthly giving, you are saying “Yes!” to seeing people set free from physical and spiritual captivity. Your monthly commitment empowers us to build relationships with women and girls on the streets. You are ensuring they do not remain invisible, that we can speak the Truth of their value and offer them safe places for Love, respite, for relationship and to become all they were created to be.
Please only click once. Your donation may take a few minutes to process, but multiple clicks may result in doubling donations.