Gift In-Kind Donations
Throughout our 20-year history, so many have partnered with us to provide the women and children we serve with exactly what they need! We are so grateful that we have been blessed so abundantly BY YOU!
We are currently accepting ONLY essential items:
- Full-sized shampoo, conditioner, lotion, body wash, and deodorant
- New women’s bras, underwear, and socks
- Ethnic hair care products (Shampoo, Conditioner, Gel, and Curling Cream): Brands like Cantu, Edge, and Shea Moisture (can be found at A&A Beauty Supply and Walmart)
- $50 Gift Cards: Aldi, Save-a-Lot, Dollar General, McDonalds, and Walmart
- $5 and $10 Gift Cards: Dunkin Donuts, Starbucks, and Target
* These items will be accepted at the following times and locations:
Mondays from 9am – 5pm 3480 W. Market St., Fairlawn 44333
Tuesdays from 10am – 3pm 914 Sandal Place NE, Canton, OH 44703
Please call 330-819-3326 for other drop-off options.
You can also order these items directly from our Amazon link and have them shipped right to our main office: Urgent Needs
Other ways to donate:
Some of our programs need regular support for specific needs. If you feel called to give on a regular basis, please consider filling one of the needs listed below.
- Provide meal donations for Drop-Ins (Akron & Canton)
- Donate services (landscaping, electrical work, construction, organizing, cleaning, etc.)
To donate any of these items or services, email us at [email protected] or call 330.819.3326.
For all other items such as clothing, jewelry, home goods, etc., we plan to accept these on a quarterly basis during a planned donation day event—please stay tuned on our social media (Instagram and Facebook) for more info!
Thank you so much for your continued support of this work and for bringing hope and healing in tangible ways to the women and children we serve. You make this possible!
If you have questions about donations, please email us at [email protected]. For regular financial donations, please contact our Development Coordinator, Brittney Bush at [email protected].