Gift In-Kind Donations
Throughout our 20-year history, so many have partnered with us to provide the women and children we serve with exactly what they need! We are so grateful that we have been blessed so abundantly BY YOU!
We are streamlining our in-kind donation process to allow us to focus our energy on best serving trafficked and at-risk women and children. You can see the updates below:
We are currently accepting ONLY:
- Full-sized conditioner: Brands like Pantene and Herbal Essence
- Full-sized lotions: Anything with Cocoa Butter is well-loved!
- Full-sized body wash
- Women’s bras, underwear, and socks
- Women’s deodorant
- Ethnic hair care products (Shampoo, Conditioner, Gel, and Curling Cream): Brands like Cantu, Edge, and Shea Moisture (can be found at A&A Beauty Supply and Walmart)
- $50 Gift Cards: Aldi, Save-a-Lot, Dollar General, McDonalds, and Walmart
- $5 and $10 Gift Cards: Dunkin Donuts, Starbucks, and Target
* These items will be accepted at 4350 Portage St NW in North Canton 44720 on Mondays 10am-6pm.
Program-Specific Essential Items
In addition, we’d love for you to continue to help with program-specific items by purchasing them from our Amazon Wish Lists. Please also keep an eye out for social media posts about urgent program needs.
Below are our regularly-updated Amazon Wish Lists that are specific to each of our programs.
- Selah’s Place Cuyahoga County
- Downtown Canton Drop-In
- Akron Drop-In
- Adult Safehouse
- Selah’s Place Summit County
- Urgent Needs
Become a Partner
Some of our programs need regular support for specific needs. If you feel called to give on a regular basis, please consider filling one of the needs listed below.
- Sponsor an Outreach Strip Team with bi-monthly food or gifts
- Provide weekly meal donation for Drop-Ins (Akron & Canton)
- Provide weekly meal donation for Selah’s Place on Tuesdays (Akron & Cleveland)
- Donate services (landscaping, construction, organizing, cleaning, etc.)
For all other items such as clothing, jewelry, home goods, etc., we plan to accept these on a quarterly basis during a planned donation day event—please stay tuned for more info!
Thank you so much for your continued support of this work and for bringing hope and healing in tangible ways to the women and children we serve. You make this possible!
If you have questions about donations, please contact our Volunteer Experience Coordinator, Rebecca Kahle, at [email protected].